[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - JBoss 4.2 and tomcat 5.5

jjoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 17:16:06 EST 2008

I am running the application on tomcat 5.5 and do have a memor problem.
Because of high traffic,  the max. heap size (6g) is hit and full GC is occurred. It freezes the application.

I am considering to use jboss now.

Is there any pros and cons regarding performance and memory management of jboss?

Even I can not turn tomcat based application because the heap (old generation) is consumed very quickly.

Also, any way to have multiple jboss isntances in the server?

Thanks,

Jae Joo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118086#4118086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118086