[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Changing Look and Feel of Seam Gen-ed apps

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 00:37:41 EST 2008

In order to get a jump start with Seam a few months ago we used the Seam Gen tool to generate an applicaiton from our database. We are at a point now where we would like to modify the way the application looks. Specifically we are trying to shrink the size of the generated Edit pages to fit more fields into a smaller area. It looks like this will require use to modify the css and/or templates that the seam gen tool created. However, I wanted to probe for any tips or advice from anyone before we get started.

Also, is there an easy way to change the css dynamically based upon user actions on a "settings form" of some kind?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118133#4118133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118133