[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: trying to display a .doc file

mikeeprice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 09:11:00 EST 2008

What I am wondering is why doesn't

mydoc

where mydoc.doc is an MSword file, work in my Seam application?

it says that mydoc.seam is not available. I don't understand Seam well enough to know why it is replacing .doc with .seam.

What I did to make this work is create a separate war file from my Seam application that had an html page with <a ref statements in it and Then I would link to that page from my Seam application pages. I think there is something I don't understand about Seam because I don't think I should have to do this.

I think I should be able to do <s:link view="mydoc.doc" value="mydoc"/> and a window with the MS Word file should pop up just like it normally does in a non Seam application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118290#4118290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118290