[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Jboss cluster on the same server with the same ip but on

kaba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 09:37:48 EST 2008

"smeng at unique" wrote : Read http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfiguringMultipleJBossInstancesOnOneMachine under the section of ' When I try to launch multiple instances I get port conflicts'.

i tried the proposed solution it start well but the clustering doesnt work properly. the client doesnt failover to the other instance in the cluster

there is a warning not to used the proposed solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118300#4118300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118300