[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: je.properties

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 10:40:55 EST 2008

Hey Guys,
   I have been having a look at this, the enviornment home as i see it is the location of where you data store is, so in terms of Jboss Cache this is the value you set for the property "location" in the cache loader config. And it is in this directory you should place your je.properties. If you dont specify the "location" property  it will default to the java.io.tmpdir directory instead.

Now my question is this, i have my je.properties sitting in my environment home but now i want to actually see what the properties are set i.e to actually test that berkleyDB has taken my je.properties and is configured with them. How can i do this through jboss cache api??

If i cant get it through the jbossCache API then any idea as how to get hold of it through berkley API ?? I get no logging statements from the com.sleepy package which would probably give me the answer i need but how to turn it on?? have made an entry in my log4j.properties for com.sleepy package but no joy.

Any help is much apreciated,
LL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118331#4118331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118331