[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: HTTPS Scheme in pages.xml without httpsport or default p

nkhilnani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 19:26:32 EST 2008

Funny :)

I dont mind contributing code to the Seam project... i figured other may find the update useful as well, since a lot of websites with SSL dont always have a port number in the url.

How would i go about registering my custom component with seam once i have it coded... If possible, can provide some info or links?

Also, Is it possible for me to contribute code (since im a random person at this point)? How should i go about that?

Thanks,
Nik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118473#4118473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118473