[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Interceptors

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 19:33:59 EST 2008

Ok, I've made a bit of progress, and I have a working interceptor.

Code as follows:
The actual interceptor:

  | package gekko.web.services;
  |
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.intercept.AroundInvoke;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.intercept.Interceptor;
  | import org.jboss.seam.intercept.AbstractInterceptor;
  | import org.jboss.seam.intercept.InvocationContext;
  | import org.jboss.seam.log.LogProvider;
  | import org.jboss.seam.log.Logging;
  |
  | @Interceptor
  | public class GekkoSpringInjector extends AbstractInterceptor {
  |
  |     private static final LogProvider log = Logging
  |         .getLogProvider(GekkoSpringInjector.class);
  |
  |     @AroundInvoke
  |     public Object aroundInvoke(InvocationContext invocation) throws Exception {
  |         log.debug("********************************************");
  |         Object result = invocation.proceed();
  |         return result;
  |     }
  |
  | }

The annotation

  | package gekko.web.services;
  |
  | import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.TYPE;
  | import static java.lang.annotation.RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME;
  |
  | import java.lang.annotation.Retention;
  | import java.lang.annotation.Target;
  |
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.intercept.Interceptors;
  |
  | @Target(TYPE)
  | @Retention(RUNTIME)
  | @Interceptors(GekkoSpringInjector.class)
  | public @interface SeamAutowired {}

My only concern now is that every Seam bean will now have to have this annotation for the interceptor to fire. How can I make this a "default" interceptor? Just like the Bijection Interceptor. Cause as it stands I don't see any way of doing this as the Bijection Interceptor is hard coded as a default interceptor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118478#4118478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118478