[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Scriptaculous Sortable List Integration with Seam Remoti

nathandennis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 20:07:54 EST 2008

the one question i do have is.
how can i cause an existing container generated by a4j:outputPanel to reRender from the java script?
i thinking something like

  | A4J.AJAX.Submit('_viewRoot','form_name',event,{'parameters':{'form_name:refresh':'form_name:refresh'} ,'actionUrl':'/url/topage.seam'} );return false;

got that from creating a refresh button for the panel i wanted to rerender.. and looking at the generated html. the parameters are wrong for executing it from js. im not sure where the link to the div im rerendering is. ive been looking for some documentation on the structure of the A4J.AJAX.Submit( method with no luck.

any pointers? looking back at my own post im not sure that made any sense. maybe nonsense.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118494#4118494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118494