[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Changing of soap:address location

memema do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 08:05:32 EST 2008

I have a more complex situation: one internal JBoss server with the web service, and several forwards from externals apache web servers (sorry for my bad english). Different customers have different access points thought differents urls  and domains (the customer A access to http://serverA/ws, customer B to http://serverB/ws, etc), but the internal web service and jboss are the same. The annotation solution doesn't work in my case. Another idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118638#4118638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118638