[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Weird classloading problem

adamw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 09:17:25 EST 2008

Ah ... right - both apps would pick up each other's components.

Then how can I have a Seam app with a shared set of interfaces/classes?

If I package it as a jar, put it in server/default/lib or server/default/deploy, then:
1. it doesn't work because of the issues above
2. if the seam app uses the classes first, they will be loaded into the scoped class loader repository and won't be available for other apps.

--
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118670#4118670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118670