[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM in EJB environment

TMK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 09:46:56 EST 2008

Hello,

I want to ust jBPM for controlling the state and the state transitions from a particular business object.
These business objects are represented by entity beans and my client application accesses the server via a stateless session bean. I am a bit confused about the best way to integrate jBPM in my application because I currently ask myself where I have to start the jBPM engine. I can't start the jBPM engine in a stateless session bean because the bean woild forget its state when the request is over.
I think I need a way to integrate jBPM in the way that it lives the whole time over many client requests which are made through my session bean.

Can someone of you help me with this problem?

Regards,
TMK

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118682#4118682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118682