[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: PortletBridge: Facelets not working

jingjingfu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 12:41:22 EST 2008

I am having the exact same problem. Nothing shows up, but no error in log either. Below are the 2 links where I download the portlet bridge. Does below location sound correct to you?

http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/org/richfaces/extensions/portletbridge/portletbridge-api/3.1.3.GA/
http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/org/richfaces/extensions/portletbridge/portletbridge-impl/3.1.3.GA/

I also used to use AjaxFacesPortlet directly, and put "org.ajax4jsf.portlet.PortletAjaxContext" in the "faces-config.xml", but it has issues with JSF managed bean session scope whenver I use Ajax. Does this sounds familiar?

Anyway any pointer would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118766#4118766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118766