[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: LocalTx, ClientTransaction leak?

ydzsidemiik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 13:37:19 EST 2008

Hi Tim,

This issue is causing me serious problems. I am seeing my application sieze up completely for a full minute while the JVM runs a full GC, and even the minor GCs are seriously reducing throughput.

Perhaps if you could help me understand under what circumstances the call chain MessagingXAResource.end -> MessagingXAResource.unsetCurrentTransactionId -> ResourceManager.createLocalTx might be executed, I could take a stab and patching this myself and contribute my findings back to you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118797#4118797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118797