[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools problems Ubuntu

favalos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 15:24:08 EST 2008

Hi users:

I have in my laptop:

Ubuntu 7.1
JDK 1.5
Seam 2.0
JBoss tools 2.0
Eclipse 3.3

But, I have two problems:

First, I can see the JSP editor when I tried to watch an *.xhtml file I get an error:

org.mozilla.xulrunner.gtk.linux.x86_1.8.1.3-20070904/xulrunner/libjavaxpcompglue.so:
Can´t load IA32-bit.so on a IA 32-bit platform.

And, when I start my jboss4.2 server it can´t create files, may be its a configuration problem with my OS but if some body can help I will be greatful.

Thanks in advance, and I hope for some response.

Favalos.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118823#4118823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118823