[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: PortletBridge: Facelets not working

jingjingfu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 16:08:18 EST 2008

Also Phil, I know you have your deadlines and projects, and I am almost still wondering if it is possbile for you to post a very simple portlet  WAR that uses the  portletbridge 3.1.3 GA or higher.

We have been trying to apply Liferay portal+ JSF + Richfaces +  facelets into deliverables , and have been struggling with porlet bridge issues. It took us quiet a while to get the old portlet bridge to work , except the scope issue with JSF compoenents, so now we really want to give this new porlet bridge a try. But no luck yet.

Anyway I also opened a new thread with our settings and issues, if you may find 5 minutes at your disposal at some point:)
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=127396

Thanks,
Jing

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118839#4118839