[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Data disappeared when clicking on Conversation outjectio

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 16:37:47 EST 2008

Jacob,

Thanks for the quick reply.

We're discussing things internally; I may put together a post on our issues but I fear it will get to be too lengthy for any forum post.

In short, our issues deal with conversation propagation, handling conversational elements between stateful session beans, and why sometimes we are having to manually lookup entities from the entityManager when they should instead be accessible from our conversation stack.

We plug one hole only to open up another.  It's getting quite frustrating.  From reading this forum, I feel there are a lot of confused users out there in regards to conversation handling.

I understand this really isn't anything to go by - I'll try to put together something more succinct tomorrow in case you're around. :)

I appreciate your time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118850#4118850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118850