[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Ant Task not dependent upon Eclipse plugins

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 20:07:02 EST 2008

Great job, wcrossman =D

In my own defense, the current ant task doesn't need the eclipse build system ;)  It just needs some jars from the archives.core plugin, and 1 eclipse jar ;)

And it turns out only 1 class is needed from that eclipse jar,  IPath =D

Just for further information, the build process itself in archives.core does not look once at what type of package it is (jar, ear, war, sar, etc). It doesn't affect the build process one way or the other.... as of now.  There may be extensions in the future that allow other actions to be performed before or after.

Either way, great contrib.   In the future I'll be trying to clean up the ant task entry point a bit, and if it's ok with you I may consider your code when doing so?

- Rob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118888#4118888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118888