[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Minimum configuration to deploy a GWT application.

flowerfan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 04:44:15 EST 2008

Hello JBoss group,

i am new to jboss and since the configuration guide is more than 750 pages long, i thought i'd better ask you for a quick answer.
I would like to make a minimum jboss configuration to which i am able to deploy a GWT application (as a war file).
The application uses/contains the following components:
    A Servlet and a corresponding html page.
    The servlet uses jndi, log4j, jdbc and mysql.
    The jmx console is verry useful, so i'd like to have it running to.
Now the question is, what components/files does this configuration require?
Please let me know and thanks for your assistance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118954#4118954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118954