[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet instance added through management consol is not save

HerQpapa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 05:42:08 EST 2008

G'day everybody!

 I am using jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA. My dev instance is running on WinXP with the bundled Hypersonic and my live system is on Debian with MySQL. I have the exactly the same configuration for my portlets on both machine (except for the db, of course).
 One of my pages has 3 portlets in it. And that's where my problem starts. On the live system everything is working fine but on my dev machine one of the portlets is not shown. If I go to the admin consul/Portal Objects the portlet is shown in the layout. After deleting the portlet and adding it to the layout manually through the management consul the portlet is shown in the page. But if I restart the portal server I am back to square one. The portlet is not shown :( This only happens with the instance running with Hypersonic. There is no change to the Hypersonic db before starting and after stopping the server. I read through the server logs but could not find any error related to this problem. It seems that the portal server is not saving the data back. Has anybody seen simular problem before? I searched the user forum before posting but could not find anything on this subject.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118975#4118975

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118975