[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal and Kerberos Authentication with Form-Based

karDo5o do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 07:16:37 EST 2008

David.
Do you solve your problem? If yes, i'm trying to do the same. I'm working hard to find an example to develop a solution.
I'm trying to use Krb5LoginModule class in "login-config.xml" configuration file, but with errors:

Debug is  true storeKey true useTicketCache true use KeyTab false doNotPrompt true ticketCache is MSLSA: isInitiator true KeyTab is null refreshKrb5Config is false principal is host/server.xxxx.net at XXXX.NET tryFirstPass is true useFirstPass is true storePass is false clearPass is false

Do you have some good information to give me?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119004#4119004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119004