[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Newbie question about testing

mikeeprice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 07:31:51 EST 2008

I was looking at the JBoss projects page and noticed JSFUnit. I have also been reading about the Seam Test NG capabilities. It looks like they would both be useful in testing. Just from reading about them it looks like to use them both I would have to use them completely separately. So I guess I would actually have to have completely separate test projects (I use Eclipse) and just run the tests sperately. Is that the correct/best way?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119015#4119015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119015