[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS-Attachment on jbossws

paoletto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 07:38:18 EST 2008

Hi

I followed the wiki user guide to add attachments in my ws invocations/replies
using the DataHandler and binding type DOCUMENT.

my question is: does this mean i'm using WS-Attachment kind of attachments?
or im just defining documents containing base64binary elements?

this because ActiveBPEL engine (an open source BPM engine)  supports WS-Attachments and does not seem to use the same way Jbossws suggest to handle them..

thanks for any clarification

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119023#4119023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119023