[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Developing with Seam 2 and deploying on WebSphere

gduq do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 14:27:28 EST 2008

After deploying the JPA example from Seam 2.0 GA to WAS 6.1 and testing that it worked.  I used seam gen to generate a war project and tried to modify it to build the JPA example.  After a couple days of fighting with it, it is finally working i.e. deploys and runs on WAS 6.1.  We plan to use this project as the foundation for developing our apps.

If it would help anyone I'd be happy to zip it up and email on request.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119223#4119223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119223