[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Keep Trinidad table sort order

brachie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 18:04:48 EST 2008

Hi,

since Pete has done the wonderful integration of Trinidad in the seamdiscs example backed by a database query I have a question regarding the table sorting:

It is now possible to sort columns of a Trinidad-table database-backed. If I do that and click on an entry of the table to load the corresponding data and show this information on the same page (not using ajax/partial page rendering!), the sort order of the table is lost :-(
Is there any possibility to keep the sort order (save the sorting state of the Trinidad-table)?

Thanks,

Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119274#4119274

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119274