[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot access web service with HTTP Basic Authentication

jeff norton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 20:12:50 EST 2008

Good news and bad news:

Good news:  Securing only POST messages in web.xml got my Java client working (thank you very much PeterJ).

Bad news:  My .NET client still fails with a 505

I also tried using @WebContext(secureWSDLAccess=false) but that didn't seem to have any effect.  Is it because I already had a security-constraint in web.xml and that overrode the annotation?  Os is the annotation only for EJBs?  This is a POJO.

But I would like to try the other idea of using a pre-loaded WSDL.  How would I go about creating the service object if I had the WSDL in hand?  This is just a nice have of course, my real remaining problem is:

My .NET client still won't connect (gets an HTTP 505 error).  Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119291#4119291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119291