[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam on jboss

atiwoto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 13 07:29:33 EST 2008

The data data source unbound problem was solved when I decided to stick to the defaultDS. But now I am having a problem of deploying and .ear application. Below are the persistence.xml, component.xml. .ds.xml and the stack trace.
I will send the stack trace for the earlier challenge later.
Thanks

1. Persistence.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Persistence deployment descriptor for dev profile -->
             xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd"
             version="1.0">

   <persistence-unit name="testing">
      org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence
      <jta-data-source>java:/testingDatasource</jta-data-source>

   </persistence-unit>

2.component.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<components xmlns="http://jboss.com/products/seam/components"
            xmlns:core="http://jboss.com/products/seam/core"
            xmlns:drools="http://jboss.com/products/seam/drools"
            xmlns:security="http://jboss.com/products/seam/security"
            xsi:schemaLocation=
                "http://jboss.com/products/seam/core http://jboss.com/products/seam/core-1.1.xsd
                 http://jboss.com/products/seam/drools http://jboss.com/products/seam/drools-1.1.xsd
                 http://jboss.com/products/seam/security http://jboss.com/products/seam/security-1.1.xsd
                 http://jboss.com/products/seam/components http://jboss.com/products/seam/components-1.1.xsd">

   <core:init debug="true" jndi-pattern="@jndiPattern@"/>

   <core:manager concurrent-request-timeout="500"
                 conversation-timeout="120000"
                 conversation-id-parameter="cid"
                 conversation-is-long-running-parameter="clr"/>

   <core:managed-persistence-context name="entityManager"
                              auto-create="true"
               persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/testingEntityManagerFactory"/>

   <core:ejb installed="@embeddedEjb@"/>

   <drools:rule-base name="securityRules">
       <drools:rule-files>
           /security.drl
       </drools:rule-files>
   </drools:rule-base>

   <security:identity authenticate-method="#{authenticator.authenticate}"
                           security-rules="#{securityRules}"
                              remember-me="true"/>

   <!-- For use with jBPM pageflow or process management -->
   <!--
   <core:jbpm>
      <core:process-definitions></core:process-definitions>
      <core:pageflow-definitions></core:pageflow-definitions>
   </core:jbpm>
   -->

3<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

   <local-tx-datasource>
      <jndi-name>testingDatasource</jndi-name>
      <connection-url>jdbc:hsqldb:.</connection-url>
      <driver-class>org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</driver-class>
      <user-name>sa</user-name>

<!--
      <exception-sorter-class-name>
         org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.MySQLExceptionSorter
      </exception-sorter-class-name>

         <type-mapping>mySQL</type-mapping>

-->
   </local-tx-datasource>