[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - error while reading /WEB-INF/components.xml

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 13 12:33:37 EST 2008

Hi does any one has an idea where this error comes from?
I tried to create a CRUD Database Application with Seam according to this doc: http://docs.jboss.org/tools/2.0.0.GA/seam/en/html/crud_database_application.html

When trying to generate entities I get following error!

INFO  [Initialization] reading /WEB-INF/components.xml
  | 17:31:17,687 ERROR [[/crudappwar]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: error while reading /WEB-INF/components.xml
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.initComponentsFromXmlDocument(Initialization.java:136)

Does anyone has an idea?
My HSQLDB is running in server mode but test connection (ping!) was fine so I guess thats no problem!
I'd appreciate any comments.

thanks and best regards,
Mussie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119448#4119448