[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Backup mail system.

JDocs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 03:42:03 EST 2008

Hi all.

I've been tasked with developing with a system that will send certain critical mails if a MailNode fails to. This will only apply to some mail nodes so I've decided to proceed with the back up system implemented via an Exception handler.

The backup system is fuilly developed and I am interesecting the Exceptions from a failed e-mail attempt however I am stuck extracting the details aobut the mail from the MailNode. I want to do this in a dynamic way so that the same classes can be reused.

Can anybody please help me on this one?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119530#4119530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119530