[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Request forward error with Portlet

anantj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 08:11:55 EST 2008

Ya I did following.....
I put my servlet code inside portlet class...

what i think is... portlet class already runs inside a container so it doesn't hit any other servlet...

so what that... what all code was there in my servlet i put the same in my portlet class and hence it started working.. also forward the request from portlet class itself to another JSP.... portlet class will have portletcontext requestdispatcher...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119615#4119615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119615