[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - problem with startJobExecutor

mmaaty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 08:24:00 EST 2008

Hi ,
I am using JBPM-jpdl suite 3.2.2.
I'm tring to use timer inside task , I added an action that is supposed to be excuted after DueDate. but I get this Exception

exception while executing 'timer(TimerTask,08-01-14 15:10:19,218,TaskInstance: 1,Token: 1)'
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.jbpm.graph.def.GraphElement.getRuntimeActionsForEvent(GraphElement.java:291)
	at org.jbpm.graph.def.GraphElement.fireAndPropagateEvent(GraphElement.java:194)

and while I'm seing the JBPM src code I found that if throw this exception as processInstance is Null
List runtimeActions = executionContext.getProcessInstance().getRuntimeActions();
This is My Code

<task-node name="Evaluate web order">
  |     <task name ="TimerTask" swimlane="salesman">
  | 			<timer duedate="2 seconds" repeat="50 seconds">
  |         <action class="com.sample.TimerActions.RemindActor"></action>
  |       </timer>
  |     </task>
  |     <transition name="OK" to="salefork" />
  |     <transition name="More info needed" to="Fix web order data" />
  |   </task-node>

In Main Class I start JobExecutor using
jbpmConfiguration.startJobExecutor();

Note that when I deploy this ProsessDefinition I works fine on Web console

Thanks In Advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119621#4119621

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119621