[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: MBean configuration - ClassLoader issue

tprime do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 09:46:26 EST 2008

My configuration xml are like below:

application.xml

  | <application>
  | <display-name>My Cool Ear</display-name>
  | </application>

jboss-aap.xml

  | <jboss-app>
  | </jboss-app>

jboss-service.xml

  | <server>
  | <classpath codebase="." archives="*"/>
  |
  | <mbean code="org.quartz.ee.jmx.jboss.QuartzService"
  | name="user:service=QuartzService,name=QuartzService">
  |
  | <depends>jboss.jca:name=@db.datasource.jndi@,service=LocalTxCM</depend s>
  |
  | <depends>jboss.jca:name=@db.datasource.jndi@,service=DataSourceBindin g</depends>
  |
  | <attribute name="JndiName">@quartz.scheduler.jndi@</attribute>
  | <attribute name="Properties">
  | standard stuff here, detail omitted
  | </attribute>
  | </mbean>
  | </server>

I have being looking around for the solution and reading the docs and DTDs. I have tried adding following to both jboss-app.xml and jboss-service.xml. It Does not seem to work in any configuration.

  | <loader-repository>
  | my.test:loader=myapp.ear
  | </loader-repository>

Also i tried to set the parameter java2ParentDelegation. Nothing seem to working at the moment.

pike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119660#4119660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119660