[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Writing a client - no examples for BindingProvider based

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 10:42:51 EST 2008

"mjhammel" wrote : "alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote : This is not your situation, you're not using the persistence context in a servlet, you need injection in a SLSB. And my previous post shows that it works.

  | That may be, but then there is this discussion:
  |
  | http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107353
  |
  | In any case, I've done everything I think I need to do and it still doesn't work.  I'd be happy for someone to show me what I've done wrong, but barring that I'd still have to say, in my case, it doesn't work.

Once again, you're not trying to use injection in a servlet, you need it in SLSB web service endpoint, don't you? The thread you linked talks about injection in servlets.
This said, going back to your problem, I would suggest you to start from the code I posted in this thread and modify it step by step according to your need.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119690#4119690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119690