[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Writing a client - no examples for BindingProvider based

jeff norton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 13:19:55 EST 2008

Aha.  I see from your example that I need to supply the target endpoint address explicitly (arg! these things need to be documented).  That was what I was missing.  Now I can get the case where I supply the WSDL as a file to work.  However that doesn't do me a lot of good as I cannot use a hard-coded path.  I would really like to put it in the WAR but I don't know how to create a URL that references things in the WAR (is there a way?).  I could explicitly deploy the WSDL file into somewhere like $JBOSS_DIR/server/default/deploy/foo.wsdl but I don't really have a $JBOSS_DIR variable available at runtime.  I guess I could set a property that would point to it.

As for getting the QName, do you have an @WebService annotation in your generated client service class (e.g. SubscriberServicesService)?  If you do, it should have name and targetNamespace parameters.  You should be able to form a QName using the values of those parameters as:new QName(targetNamespace, name)
The no arg public constructor should also have an example of it. Hope that helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119769#4119769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119769