[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <transaction:ejb-transaction /> troubles

efbiaiinzinz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 15:03:26 EST 2008

Can someone explain to me exactly, how this tag being/not being in components.xml affects the application and how seam works ?
Right now, we have problem with Icefaces integration, where file upload stops to work when this tag is in components.xml. things end up in Ejb not found exception.
See http://www.icefaces.org/JForum/posts/list/6613.page for specific stack traces that I have already posted at icefaces site.

To get things working again, we moved from ejb approach to pojo approach to get file upload working and also removed the ejb-transaction tag.

Can anyone tell me what side effects does the pojo approach have over ejb approach and what would/could happen when we use ejb's and don't use ejb-transaction tag.

Also if someone who knows about icefaces and long running conversations has any ide how to modify the uploadservet to get things working, that would be nice too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119800#4119800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119800