[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EAR verification

preetam_pict do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 01:27:53 EST 2008

thanks jaikiran!
I will say NO :)

Actually what i want is :
1. when i deploy my ear jboss should verify it. Verification means ...
a) jsp pre-compilations to ensure that all jsps are correct.
b) checking whether tables refered by entity beans are present in db
c) so that i will come to know about any possible failures at the deployment time only.
d) this is very similar to what i have seen in sun application server (glassfish to be more precise)

2. if above said verification fails / succeeds then jboss should notify me by
a) invoking a listener
b) email

Basically i am setting up a continuous integration server for my application using cruisecontrol. so i need this help to ensure the build deployment status.

thanks ....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119904#4119904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119904