[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam remoting or DWR

milli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 03:14:17 EST 2008

I'm using flex in one of the pages and need to find out if a user is logged in and get his id. I would need a synchronous WebRemote call in this case so that flex can call a javascript function and get the result.

Fangzx, I couldn't make your utility method to work but I was able to override Seam.Remoting.sendAjaxRequest and use a modified Seam.Remoting.processResponse and Seam.Remoting.processResult methods in the application.

Now I could do both synchronous and asynchronous calls in the application without touching seam-remoting.jar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119941#4119941

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119941