[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EAR verification

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 05:09:40 EST 2008

"preetam_pict" wrote :
  | a) jsp pre-compilations to ensure that all jsps are correct.

No, this is not available. However, you can package pre-compiled jsps in your ear and deploy it. For pre-compilation, Ant provides a task which you can use.

"preetam_pict" wrote :
  | b) checking whether tables refered by entity beans are present in db

Sorry, i dont have any experience on entity beans. But i guess, an exception will be thrown if the tables referenced by the entity bean in missing from the DB. Not sure though. You can try out a sample application to test this.

"preetam_pict" wrote :
  | 2. if above said verification fails / succeeds then jboss should notify me by
  | a) invoking a listener
  | b) email

JBoss generates JMX notifications for some of the deployment related activities. You can listen them through your application. More details about the notifications can be found at

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=NotificationsEmittedByJBossMBeans

Also, go through this wiki entry for details about how to listen to these notifications:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowCanNonMBeansReceiveJMXNotifications

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119979#4119979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119979