[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: error while reading /WEB-INF/components.xml

Carl Pritchett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 07:30:50 EST 2008

Hi, I have the same issue - eclipse with "all JBossTools plugins" 2.0.0.GA, JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA and seam 2.0.0.GA.

I'm selecting "Dynamic Web Project with Seam 2.0 (technology preview).

Appeared to help when I added replaced the @jiniPattern@ with #{ejbName}/local in the component.xml

Still won't deploy as there is an error in the editor - in the persistence.xml - "Invalid Content (no root node)".

This appears in the console as
23:15:29,609 INFO  [Ejb3Configuration] Could not find any META-INF/persistence.xml file in the classpath.

Note that my seam and jboss AS directories are not directly in C:\

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120035#4120035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120035