[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Authentication problem.

fdifonzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 08:37:30 EST 2008

Hi rukus,
here's the part of code of my pojo invoking EJB:

public class WEBServiceImpl implements WEBService, ServiceLifecycle, CodeControl {

  |        public void init(Object arg0) throws ServiceException {
  |                  InitialContext initCtx = null;
  |
  |                  try{
  |
  |                          initCtx = new InitialContext();
  |
  |                          FastLaneHome home = (FastLaneHome)                                                                            PortableRemoteObject.narrow(initCtx.lookup("FastLane"),                                                                                                                                     FastLaneHome.class);
  |
  |                          fastlane = (FastLane) home.create();
  |
  |                 }
  |
  |                  catch (CreateException e) {
  |
  |                         log.error("Creation error.");
  |
  |                         throw new ServiceException(e);
  |
  |                  }
  |
  |                 catch(NamingException ne) {
  |
  |                                 log.error("ejbCreate() UNABLE to get a connection from FastLane");
  |
  |                                 throw new ServiceException(ne);
  |
  |                  }
  |

  |                 catch(RemoteException re) {
  |
  |                                 log.error("UNABLE to get a connection from FastLane");
  |
  |                                 throw new ServiceException(re);
  |
  |                  }

  | 	}

  | }

I'm using  axis 1.4  to invoke the webservice. So the client looks like this:

        ZTCServerWEBServiceLocator locator = new ZTCServerWEBServiceLocator();
  |         stub = (WEBServiceBindingStub)locator.getWEBServicePort();
  |
  |         stub.setUsername("myuser");
  |         stub.setPassword("mypwd");
  |
  |          stub.myMethod();

Consider that a similar approach worked fine with jboss-net. I'm indeed upgrading jboss 3.27 to jboss 4.2.2, thus I'm rewriting my old jboss-net based ws to jbossws.

Many thanks, Fabrizio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120075#4120075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120075