[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Signal Error

MattOwens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 09:20:31 EST 2008

Could anyone please explain why this code throws the following exception:  "closed JbpmContext in different order then they were created... check your try-finally's around JbpmContexts blocks".

Code:

public JbpmProcessInstance(JbpmProcessDefinition processDef, bpmProcessInstanceVar var)
{
  beginSessionTransaction();
        try
        {
		ProcessDefinition processDefinition =  jbpmContext.getGraphSession().loadProcessDefinition(processDef.getId());

		// create a new process instance to run
		processInstance = new ProcessInstance (processDefinition);

		if(var!=null)
			addProcessInstanceVar(var);

		processInstance.signal();
	}
	catch (Exception e)
	{
		log.error(e.getMessage());
		throw new JBPMException(e.getMessage(),e);
	}
	finally
	{
		commitAndCloseSession();
	}
}

The error is thrown on the signal() line. I have tried to find a reason for this for a number of days and as a result of not being able to am now loooking at other workflow solutions. could someeone please point me in the direction of an explaination so i can continue using JBPM?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120100#4120100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120100