[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - EJB3 Client with JBoss, exception: java.lang.NoSuchFieldErro

mrducnguyen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 11:48:24 EST 2008

I'm trying to use EBJ3 to manage a table in my database, when I created a test client, I always received this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: TRACE
  |     at org.jboss.logging.Log4jLoggerPlugin.isTraceEnabled(Log4jLoggerPlugin.java:85)
  |     at org.jboss.logging.Logger.isTraceEnabled(Logger.java:122)
  |     at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:660)
  |     at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:627)
  |     at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
  |     at TestEJBClient.main(TestEJBClient.java:31)

Although I have created two properties files and referenced all the jar in the JBOSS_HOME/client directory... I'm stuck
Anyone  please help! I need to do this urgently.

Below is all the code:

// Table ADMIN:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120159#4120159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120159