[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ELResolver invocation order

mail.micke@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 11:54:33 EST 2008

Hi

I've implemented a custom ELResolver for looking up things in a static Spring application context which is used in one of our projects (we're not using the WebApplicationContext).

It seems that my ELResolver gets asked for a bunch of beans which it can't cope with.

My question is if it is possible for me to force the Seam ELResolver to do its work before mine, a means of having my ELResolver be the last in the chain?

Not a Seam specific question I know, but thought you guys might have a solution.

Many thanks,
 mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120163#4120163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120163