[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to switch to the tab page where the error occurs in tab

kenlovemp3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 01:34:17 EST 2008

Hi,
I use a <rich:tabPanel switchType="Ajax">
It contains 3 tabs, tabA,tabB,tabC.

In each tab, user must fill in some text in the h:inputText.
All these inputText are set to:
required="true"

And
<h:commandButton id="save" type="submit" value="Save" action="#{mybean.save()}"/> are used to submit the form.

If I didn't fill in all the required text in tabA, when the form is submited.
The focus is on tabA. It is OK.

However, if I filled in all the required text in tabA, when the form is submited.
The focus is still on tabA.
I want the tabs swtiched to tabB, since I didn't fill in text in tabB.

Anybody can help?
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120289#4120289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120289