[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: SecurityException - Wrong credentials

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 04:16:12 EST 2008

To me it seems you are accessing the JBM without appropriate credentials (obviously!).

That is, as you haven't mentioned about the store where you are reading the credentials, I am assuming you are going with default setup that comes with JBM installation.

If this is the case, then the default setup reads the usernames/passwords/roles from properties files that exist under jboss-messaging.sar. The property files are messaging-users.properties and messaging-roles.properties

So the solution to your problem is - ammend these property files to add your usernames ("user1" and "password1") and appropriate role too.

If you wish to replace the property store with Database or LDAP, then that's a different story. If it is with Database, I think I can guide.

Hope this helps.

/Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120325#4120325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120325