[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:link + method parameter

w17chm4n do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 05:22:13 EST 2008

I`m having a problem, couse I have to use s:link but this component cannot pass the parameter to the method.

The view

  |                                 <h:dataTable styleClass="dataTable" columnClasses="categoryName" var="question" value="#{cat.questionList}">
  |                                     <h:column>
  |                                         <h:outputText value="#{question.questionText}"/>
  |                                     </h:column>
  |                                     <h:column>
  |                                         <h:commandLink value="remove" action="#{QuestionController.removeQuestion(question)}"/>
  |                                         <s:link value="slink_remove" action="#{QuestionController.removeQuestion(question)}"/>
  |                                     </h:column>
  |                                 </h:dataTable>

The method

  | public void removeQuestion(Question question) {
  |         if(question == null) {
  |             log.fatal("Question is null ! [ERROR]");
  |         } else {
  |             log.info("Question [" + question.getQuestionText() + "]");
  |        }
  |     }

Error

  | 11:09:18,250 INFO  [QuestionControllerBean] Question [null]

Question Entity

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120358#4120358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120358