[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM 3.2.2 doesn't work

MattOwens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 05:44:06 EST 2008

Was the JBPM 3.2 release some kind of practical joke that i and the rest of the world wasn't in on? Nothing works, absolutely nothing. The CVS tests don't work properly either as they leave the database in a state it wasn't previously in - a basic unit test no no. Signalling doesn't work at all. I've tried implementing saveAndReload() but that doesn't work.

Instead all I get is errors such as "Session closed!" or "closed JbpmContext in different order then they were created... check your try-finally's around JbpmContexts blocks". Why do i need to reload a process instance? There is no documentation about anything.

Does anyone use JBPM for commerical purposes because thats what im trying to do with it and it just doesn't work.

Sorry if this seems angy but after 6 weeks of trying to get things working and coming up with nothing, i am angry.

Can anyone submit some useful code that works in jbpm 3.2.2? Im trying to wrap the JBPM objects into more business orientated objects with clearer methods but i am getting continual context errors. its infuriating.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120366#4120366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120366