[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: can not lookup session bean under Jboss 4.2.2GA and ejb3

yanlong11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 13:00:43 EST 2008

Still does not work and same exception. I reminded myself about  2 options.
1. can the cause be, that I have changes default ports? (in configuration)

2. if this would be packaging issue, what is correct way to package jsp application (web.war) that is using ejb beans?

In books and tutorials I can find only simpler examples, but not such ones, where things are combined.

thanks for help

yanlong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120582#4120582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120582