[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet deployment error

BGrand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 04:40:46 EST 2008

"thomas.heute at jboss.com" wrote : Make sure that:

  | ch.softcomponent.bg.MyPortlet implements javax.portlet.Portlet (or extends javax.portlet.GenericPortlet)
  |
  | Also make sure to *not* include the jsr168 api jar in your webapp since it's already part of the portal

I tried with both portlet-api-1.0.jar and JBoss' portlet-api-lib.jar, included in my war... But didn't think to not include them... Thus I just removed the library of the war and... it worked :-)

Thomas, faudra que je vous paie un verre à la prochaine fête des vendanges :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120768#4120768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120768