[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBPM, mail and ws

szaccaria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 05:38:05 EST 2008

First off, hello to all!

Today I've another problem with seam and its jbpm integration.

I have a business process where there are some tasks.
In particular, through a method called by my web service,

  | public boolean setReadTaskInstanceFromId(TaskInstance ti) {
  | 	if (ti == null)
  | 		return false;
  |
  | 	if (ti.getStart() == null)
  | 		ti.start();
  | 	if (ti.getEnd() == null)
  | 		ti.end("letto");
  | 	else
  | 		return false;
  | 	return true;
  | }

Now, in some tasks of the definition's process, I put a action that starts when the task is assigned

  | <task-node name="account">
  |   <task name="account" description="#{messages.controlladata}">
  |     <assignment actor-id="#{document.clifor}"></assignment>
  |       <event type="task-assign">
  |          <action class="InfoNewTask" config-type="field"></action>
  |       </event>
  |   </task>
  |   <transition name="confirm" to="test"></transition>
  |   <transition name="deny" to="deny"></transition>
  | </task-node>

Everything works, but if I try to use the seam mail,

  | public class InfoNewTask implements ActionHandler {
  |    private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
  |    public void execute(ExecutionContext arg0) throws Exception {
  |
  |      [...
  |          do something without problem
  |      ...]
  |
  |      // exception javax.faces.application.ApplicationFactory.
  |      try {
  |        Renderer.instance().render("/testmail.xhtml");
  |      } catch (RuntimeException e) {
  |         e.printStackTrace();
  |      }
  |
  |    }
  | }

I get exception's javax.faces.application.ApplicationFactory.

I read about this problem in the forum, in particolar on http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=122523
and on http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=116377.

I supose that my problem is the same.

I tried stripped my mail's template so that it has no variables,

  | <m:message xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
  |             xmlns:m="http://jboss.com/products/seam/mail"
  |             xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
  |             xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  |             xmlns:s="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib"
  |             importance="high" requestReadReceipt="false">
  |     <m:header name="X-Sent-From" value="WFCoin" />
  |     <m:from name="Stefano" address="stefano at localhost" />
  |     <m:to name="Stefano" address="stefano at localhost"
  |     <m:subject>WORK FLOW</m:subject>
  |     <m:body>
  |     </m:body>
  | </m:message>

but the problem persist.

The problem is in the jsf's conversation? I must put it in the event context? And if yes, how?

I use Seam 2.0GA and JBoss AS4.2.2GA

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120786#4120786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120786