[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: DataSourceBinding not yet installed

benjiii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 06:56:23 EST 2008

No, that is not the problem here - I already changed correctly to the JNDI-name MSSQL2000XADS

<depends optional-attribute-name="ConnectionManager">jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=MSSQL2000XADS</depends>

but perhaps there should be an entry to define the state manager? 'cause there none... (only for destination manager and message cache)

or can I ignore this message? Is the state manager necessary?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120830#4120830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120830